2. The controller of personal data processed on the website is
TapMachina Piotr Błaszczyk with its registered office at 05-600 Grójec, 50 Wiatraczna Street, NIP: 12301310773.3.
3. Out of concern for the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
6. by voluntarily entering information in the forms
7. by collecting “cookies” [patrz polityka plików “cookies”].
8. The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
9. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact
10. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
11. The data contained in the form may be consulted by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
13. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by the www.tapmachina.pl These Websites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend that you read.